Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Asherisms...

Asher and Kris were just eating leftover pizza for lunch, and Asher kept asking for "or ee-huh," "more pizza".  It made me think of all of the cute things he says, the way he pronouces things, and I wanted to write a few of them down so I don't forget them someday.  He pronouces ice cream, "i-heam", which is funny, because I remember Katie saying "hi-ki" for ice cream.  He says, "ding-ding" for thank you...have no idea where that came from, but it sure is adorable, and he says it A LOT--he is very courteous! He has started saying "all aboard" when he's playing trains or lining up dining room chairs for a train...he says it pretty clearly though!  He loves trains!  Santa "might" be bringing him THIS for Christmas, and I can't wait to see the look on his face! He seems to be getting more to the "terrible two's" stage, and is into dumping toys, just to hear the crashing sound and see my frazzled reaction!  Being 7 months pregnant and chasing a big toddler aren't mixing too well, but we're making it...a day at a time.  I'm so thankful for this little two and a half year old blessing...he really is amazing and wonderful...even on his difficult days!  I love you little Asher Pea!

No comments: