Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Some things I'm diggin'...

I have a new obsession, it's Pinterest!  I love it!  It's like having your favorites organized by pictures!  I have found so many happy and inspiring things there! 

I am also anxiously awaiting the arrival of this...

We have had used, worn-out furniture for years, and I am so, so, so excited to have this blessing!  We're getting the sofa and loveseat around the end of the month!  Yay!!!

I discovered a wonderful new coffee, Manatee Coffee!  I love it...so delicious!  I found it on Alice.com for a great price!  I just have it on special days, the other days are "Great Value" days!  Ha!


I also wanted to share a wall quote I found for our wall as soon as we're finished painting.  I found it here on Etsy, and I just love it!



No comments: