Saturday, April 11, 2015

Right now...

I saw a neat blog post of one of my favorite blogs from Aimee Weaver, where she shared a fun list of things that were happening in her life at the moment, and I wanted to try and do that today!  I really want to get back to blogging, so I am going to try a few "writing prompt" posts to get things rolling!

Right now I'm:

Loving//  Springtime!  Seeing everything bloom and become green again just fills up my cup! We went out the other day and I got some pretty shots of these blossoms (cherry, maybe?) that I just love!

 
Reading//  Trim Healthy Mama, by Serene Allison and Pearl Barrett! I am learning so much, and have lost 8 pounds this month!  I feel so much better, mentally and physically!
 
Waiting For//  School to be out!  I am ready for a more relaxed pace of summer break and for time with the kids! 
 
Excited About//  Our garden!  We started seeds this year, so growing the plants "from scratch" has been kind of neat!  The kids and I planted Jet Star hybrid tomatoes, mild jalapeƱos, carrots, and squash! 
 
Trying to//  Get healthy and I'm on my way, slowly but surely!  I mentioned THM above, and I really feel like this is an eating plan I can live with for the rest of my life! 
 
Working on//  Getting my relationship with Christ in the right place. 
 
Wearing//  Lol...I am sure this question is for someone more fashionable than myself!  I am currently wearing capri jeans and a long sleeve t-shirt, but I can usually be found in yoga pants, running shoes, and a t-shirt or sweatshirt!
 
Planning//  Asher and Katie's birthdays this month!  I am way behind in my planning and preparing for their celebrations...I will need to get it figured out this week!
 
Learning//  To be patient, to enjoy each day, and to trust God!
 
Dreaming of//  Kris and I are constantly dreaming of living in the country.  We just so desperately want to be in a home where we can see the sun come up and go down each day.  We want a place that the kids can just run around and explore nature in.  It's our dream, and our prayer!  God has always been so faithful and good to us!  I know that if we are supposed to be in the country he will make a way!
 
Thanks for reading all of that!  And kids---if you are reading this when you are adults, don't forget to call your mama! XOXOXO!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: