Thursday, July 08, 2010

Steadfast...

My heart is steadfast, O God,
my heart is steadfast;
I will sing and make music.
Awake, my soul!
Awake, harp and lyre!
I will awaken the dawn.
I will praise you, O Lord, among the nations;
I will sing of you among the peoples.
For great is your love, reaching to the heavens;
your faithfulness reaches to the skies.
Be exalted, O God, above the heavens;
let your glory be over all the earth.
Psalm 57:7-11

I want to be steadfast, and KNOW that God is soverign, that he has everything under control, but I'm struggling today.  Lord, renew a steadfast spirit within me, create in me a clean heart, one that is open to your hope!  I really, really want to sell our house, we need to sell it.  I just want to so badly.. I know he knows the desires of our hearts, and he knows the plans he has for us...plans to give us hope and a future...plans not for disaster.  I know these things in my mind, because I've read them in the Bible, which is TRUE, but my heart is just deflated today.  Please, Lord, please renew my faith.

No comments: