Monday, November 19, 2007

19 weeks! 21 weeks to go!

Hi. It's been a while since I updated. Kris had his wisdom teeth surgery, and it went really well! He has had very little pain or soreness, and has recovered so well-we prayed about it, but I'm still amazed! He actually went back to work last night.

We had our first Thanksgiving dinner at Jill and Jay's yesterday. We had smoked turkey and ham, mashed potatoes, dressing, chicken and noodles, 7 layer salad and pie. It was yummy! I am looking forward to this Thursday for my mom's Thanksgiving dinner. We always have a traditional roasted turkey, dressing, sweet potatoes, kidney bean salad, green-jello salad, rolls, and several other wonderful things. I'm really looking forward to spending time with my family.
There is a certain comfort level that I have with my own mom and dad, I guess...that is very...well...comforting.

We are on week 19 this week with our precious little one. I see Dr. on Wednesday afternoon, and hopefully they will want to schedule another sonogram for sometime in the next couple of weeks. I am really anxious to do some Christmas shopping for him or her!

No comments: