Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Wiggly Hips and Wisdom Teeth...

Oh mylanta! It feels if someone has been trying to rip my legs from their sockets all night long. I guess this is the part where my hips start to loosen in preparation for giving birth. There are so many amazing ways that God designed our bodies to do this important job. Kris was completely amazed about how babies born via c-section sometimes have to have their lungs suctioned, because it just naturally occurs when they are born vaginally. I think we are both just amazed every day.

Kris is getting his wisdom teeth taken out in the morning. I am planning to stay home with him...the surgeon recommended that he have someone with him for the day. I think I am going to make him a variety of puddings and jell-o's for a soft foods buffet of sorts. He borrowed a PSP from someone at work so he will have something to do while he's recovering. I've heard that the surgery is more difficult the older you are...so I hope he does ok.

I need to update my Christmas List for Katie:
Wii-check! (Kris got it last week-thank goodness!)
Wii extra controller and game pack-check!
Pajamas-check!
Stocking stuffers-compact umbrella, socks, undies

Still need to get:
Joke and/or Riddle Book
Science Kit
Doodle Pony
Shoes w/wheels at Wal-Mart
Remote control helicopter
Barbie with the horse

Well, that's all for now.

No comments: