Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Family of Four...




We are a family of four. It's amazing. It's wonderful. It's four-tastic. It's also so busy! When we are home, I feel like I just feed, pump breast milk, change diapers, and do laundry and dishes. When we go out, it's like we're leaving for a year long expedition! I forgot about those amazing but crazy, busy, so-much-work-to-do things about having a new baby! We are enjoying little Asher so very much! He is an AMAZING blessing! Katie has been so great with him. She is officially on summer break now, so she has really just been a HUGE help! She doesn't complain about all of the millions of times I ask her to get things for me. She has been wonderful! She has had just a *few* jealous days, but they weren't as bad as I thought they might be.


We have been on a few little outings during the past couple weeks, just to get out of the house and do some visiting. We went to Osage Hills State Park, just to drive around and daydream about camping again someday. This past Memorial Day weekend, we went to Grand Lake, to visit Meme and Papa. We had a nice visit. Asher and Tre got a cute little visit together when we visited my sister's for Ry's birthday on Saturday. All of the kids had a good time together. I will try to upload some photos!


That's all for now...gotta talk with the little man who is looking at me and read books with the little lady!

No comments: