- It's cool here today, 59 right now, with a low of 49 tonight...brrr...and I couldn't be happier!
- Our house smells like barbeque that's been simmering in the crock pot all day...yum!
- My Asher was just eating his cup of yogurt and randomly decided to tell me he loves me...melts me!
- In just a few minutes Kris and Katie will be home, and all five of us will be together under one roof...I just feel better when we're all home together.
- Our beautiful little Claire is taking a really nice nap, giving me a few minutes to brew some decaf and blog a little.
- I have a candle burning...Autumn Leaves by Yankee...I just love fall scents and the flickery light of a candle burning!
- I spent the morning with good friends, drinking coffee and sharing our lives together...it always invigorates me to spend time with all of them...I am so blessed to have them.
- I paid bills this afternoon, and I'm so thankful Kris has a job...it's not glamorous, and we don't have a lot of money leftover, but we are so blessed that he has it.
- I am so thankful for my savior, Jesus, who paid the price for my sins. I feel overwhelmed sometimes when I think about him. I am reminded that even if I was the only person on earth, he still would have suffered and died for me alone.
Scenes From A Wedding
7 hours ago