Tuesday, January 27, 2009

So very blessed.







Two years ago in January 2007, I only blogged once, and it was kind of a year in review of 2006. In that entry, I was trying to process and accept that we were a family of three, and that maybe that was what God had planned for us. It's amazing to look back on that, and how very desperate I was for another child. All through our pregnancy, I was desperate for our baby to get through it safely, and now, here we are...with a 9 month old very healthy, sweet, amazing boy. I am so sorry, Lord, that I have taken this amazing blessing for granted. YOU did this...YOU made him...for us. You gave us your only son, and you gave us a son AND a daughter. Tonight I am just overwhelmed with how very blessed we are. There are four of us. Four...it's amazing.






No comments: