Thursday, July 28, 2011

Faithful and True...

On February 5th, 2007, I wrote and prayed a desperate prayer to the Lord.  I begged him to have mercy on me, to give us another child (we had been waiting 6+ years), and to help me be able to stay at home with Katie and another baby if we had one.  I pleaded for him to give us this, I was devastated that particular day, just in complete mourning over the loss of our miscarried baby, and loss of Zac.  Can I just tell you that the Lord is so incredibly faithful?!?!  He keeps his promises, and he comes to us and answers our prayers!  For some reason this morning, I am just in complete awe of the three lives that are still snuggled in their blankets, sleeping so comfortably, because they didn't have to go to daycare today!  The Lord is so kind and generous!  I begged for one more child, just one more, and he gave me two!  I begged to be a stay at home mom, and here I am...exactly where I want to be!  I am so thankful and feel so incredibly blessed!  Lord, I praise you, I thank you, I love you!

No comments: