Thursday, May 01, 2014

The front porch is starting to bloom!

I have been working a bunch on my flowers this year.  Last spring we were in Rose Hill, and I planted just a few things, and didn't have a front porch or patio to decorate...so this year I am just going crazy with it...just for fun!  A friend of my husband's who works for Bonnie plants blessed us with a bunch of tomato and pepper plants, and some pretty petunias and rose moss!  My hostas have came back, and we are going to try and get a garden going soon!  I can't wait to have fresh veggies this summer! I hope they all survive!




And I have big plans for these sunny things!  Kris bought 4 patio table chairs for me last year at a garage sale for $1 each, and they just need a new coat of paint and some new seat covers and they will be so stinking cute with the table that I already have!  I can't wait for the temperature to get over 60 so I can paint, paint, paint!

No comments: