Saturday, June 18, 2005

A much needed compliment

Tonight we went to a Mexican restaurant in our town that we had never been to, and it was wonderful! The most terrific part about it though, was the way our daughter acted during dinner. She had a rough day today, not getting along with cousins, being a little sassy, it was tough. Tonight, after she had a cool bath, and Daddy got home from work, she was a new child so we decided to go out to eat! A lady came up to us, and told us that she was very impressed with the way our daughter acted during dinner. She said we should be proud of her for being so well behaved...it made my day...my week...my month! Sometimes I feel like I am not parenting her right, and it is nice to be complimented once in a while. I am proud of our Miss Katie Bug! She is upstairs right now, and I can hear her singing...I am so blessed to have her.

1 comment:

island jen said...

That is so awesome! It's nice to be validated as good parent!! I'm always hoping I'll set a good example for my DS, even though right now he's only 9 mos.