Saturday, September 13, 2008

A tooth!

We have a tooth! Asher had his first little jiblet poke through his bottom gum today! He has been drooling like crazy, and just putting everything in his mouth, and it finally came through.

We have been busy lately. I hate it that I haven't had time to blog. Asher is growing so fast, it seems like he changes every day. Katie has been busy with school and church activities. Kris's work schedule changed, and it has been a difficult adjustment for us all. We were so used to having a set schedule, and now it's different every week. It's been a little stressful. I am scheduled to start working part time this next week, but the date has been pushed back again to the 18th, because of the pay period and some work that I still have to do. I have been so nervous about our finances, and I am having a difficult time laying my burdens at the Lord's feet. I know I need to, and I need to do it soon before I stress myself out of my mind! I think I just need to pray tonight...for a long time. I just need to have a conversation with God...and take a little rest in his assurance.

No comments: