Monday, May 17, 2010

Trust seems to be the theme lately!

Pastor Bill talked about trust last night in his message.  He told the story of David and Goliath, and how David did not have his trust in the armor that Saul tried to give him, he didn't have trust in the sling and stones, he completely TRUSTED GOD to help him defeat the giant to had defiled his God!  Amazing!  For a while now, I think I have been partly trusting in our realtor (bless her heart--she's amazing!), trusting in my own ability to get the house clean enough for someone to want to buy it, trusting in "enough money" to keep us afloat, trusting in things...but where should my true trust lie?  IN the one who loves me more than anyone, and the one who would never hurt me, the one can work miracles, the ONE who has the ultimate plan for my life---JESUS, MY LORD!  So very thankful for this! 

No comments: