Wednesday, November 24, 2010

So very thankful!

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving!  I just feel so very blessed to have Kris, Katie, Asher and this new little one in my life!  I have to admit that today wasn't the easiest parenting day for Kris and I.  Asher was 1/2 cranky and 1/2 ornery, and Katie was 1/4 great and 3/4 sassy all day!  What a day...Kris and I were both so happy for bedtime to come.  BUT...we are both so thankful for the two of them...we know that this is all part of the privilege of being a mom and dad.  With tomorrow being Thanksgiving, I just needed to focus this evening on how blessed we are...even on rough days!  We have so much to be thankful for...our kids (all THREE!)...our families...our home...Kris's job. We are so very blessed!

Tomorrow we will be 27 weeks along in our pregnancy!  I can't believe we only have 12 weeks left before we get to hold our new baby...we were talking today about how it still doesn't seem real sometimes.  We are amazed that we get to hold a newborn again...our newborn...it's just awesome!  We can't wait to see how much Katie and Asher will just love her (or him!)  We just can't wait to have our family of five in the recovery room all together!  What a day that will be (12 weeks away---YAY!)

No comments: