Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Packing our bags!

I've been working on getting our bags packed for Claire's arrival.  It's a little different this time packing for Claire, me, Asher, and stuff for Katie and Asher to do...lots of bags...our van will be packed...just to drive accross town!  Ha!  I ordered 3 new pair of PJ's for me today--all on clearance at JCP for 50% off!  Yay!  I would be so embarrased to take the PJ's I wear on a daily basis to the hospital with me...they are so old and raggedy!  Anyhoo, the new ones I ordered are so cute!  I know most people suggest nightgowns for the hospital, but I just cannot rest or get comfortable without pants on...I'm a weirdo, I know!  I ordered a size up to go over my incision and swelling from the c-section, so they should be really roomy and comfortable.  I need to go to Wal-Mart and pick up my site to store order.  I ordered a 4 GB compact flash card for our camera, and 20 mini dvd's for our video camera.  I just need to charge the batteries on both of those and get their cases all stocked and ready.  I still need to get a diaper bag for Claire.  I have her things packed in Asher's black Jeep diaper bag, and we may just go with that, but I'm not 100% sure.  I'm trying to remember how much actual baby stuff I need to take, because the hospital supplies so much.  I will probably pack too much...seems like I aways do!

I also need to get our taxes done, and CLEAN this house...I just haven't felt up to deep cleaning, I should have done that earlier in the pregnancy.  Hopefully I can get everything done in time!  My friend Amy had her baby this morning, 11 days sooner than she had planned via emergency c-section...Rylan Grace made her arrival into the world a little early, but she's doing great!  I am not sure what would happen if our Claire came that early...I just want to be ready!

Ok---enough blabbering on...I'm just excited...we all are...for little Claire to arrive!

No comments: