Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Welcoming Baby Shelton and Introducing a new Mr. and Mrs!

My good friend Charisse and her sweet fiance, Mike, are getting married this weekend!  I am so excited for them!  They started coming to our church a while back, and we have just become really close friends, I love her so much!  Their marriage is such a testimony and example.  They have been together for a while, and have children together, but since growing in their walk with Christ, they have decided to get married for spiritual reasons.  I just admire that so much!  Their big day is Saturday, and I just can't wait!

We're having my friend, Erin's baby shower this Sunday afternoon.  Erin and her husband Brian have a sweet daugther, Abby, who will be in kindergarten this year.  They had been praying for a baby, and in less than a month their prayers will be answered with a sweet baby boy!  I wanted to share a diaper bassinet I made.  I got the tutorial here and it was just so cute and easy to make!  I think I want to make one for every single baby that comes along!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Thanks for the link. It turned out so cute!!

Jamie said...

Thanks for the link back. It turned out cute!