Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Green Day!

St. Patrick's Day is coming up, so I thought I would share a little bit of our spring nesting! I have found so many wonderful printables on Pinterest and I will try and include the links to each of them so you can print them too if you would like to!

 
The top of the piano is kind of my "decorating" spot now that the TV is on our mantle.  In our rental home, the living room is kind of a weird shape, and has an angled wall with the fireplace that made it difficult to avoid putting the TV there.  I was kind of bummed about not having a mantle to decorate, but it's fun to decorate the top of the piano too.  I collect milk glass and white dishes of any kind, so this is just a hodge podge of some of them that I've collected from garage sales and thrift stores over the years. 


This is my little Dollar Tree bird...the only one that survived last spring...ha...having a toddler in the house makes things have a shorter life span than normal! (I forgot to wash the dirt spots off of my cake plate from when I was watering the plants...ooops!)


 I love this chalk board...it's been moved around so many times and has had so many things written on it.  I usually try and put a message to myself on it to remind me what an amazing, blessed life I have. Even though I don't deserve it, God has been so gracious to me!


 I love these little lucky shamrocks...they were supposed to be a full sheet printable but I shrunk them down to make a little banner.  I just printed them, cut them out, and hot glued them to some cheery green ric-rac! You can find the printable here!

 
You can find this cute printable subway art at LollyJane!  I printed it out and mounted it on some cute polka-dot scrapbook paper I had!  I use this frame for all of the different holidays with printables.  I have used it so much that the little holder things have worn off the back and I have it all taped together back there!  Ha! 
 
I hope everyone has a great St. Patrick's Day week!  We are excited because our church is having "Green Day" on Sunday!  The youth are going to go out into the community and do nice things for people!  I am excited to see what God plans to do through our kiddos!

No comments: