Thursday, September 12, 2013

A few things...but no menu yet...I am a slacker.

I am still working on our menu, I am just feeling uninspired...I am now officially ready for fall weather, and fall soups and stews, and fun new recipes...it's been in the 90's here, and it makes me want to stay out of the kitchen as much as possible...plus I've really been spoiled and not had to make dinners this week because of revival...it has been so nice!

Charisse came over yesterday and brought an amazing lunch!  I wanted to share the recipe for these sandwiches but it's not really a recipe...It's just toasted raisin bread, spread with cream cheese, with honey ham and sliced apples...so delicious!  Our local coffee shop makes these and they are just really tasty!
 

Anyhoo...she also brought me a surprise...a new Vera Bradley bag!  I love it so much...I was so excited!  All of my stuff fits in it and it's so pretty!  I love navy, lime, and orange together!  I am so blessed to have her...not because she is a great cook or because she brings presents way more often than she should, but because she listens and cares...and loves my kids like they are her own...so thankful for you, Charisse!


 
Just wanted to share a little about our day.  I am going to try and get a little rest in this morning.  Claire was up at 3 this morning with tummy trouble, so this mama is tired...and she is too!

No comments: