Friday, January 03, 2014

Birthdays...

We have birthdays coming soon...Claire's birthday is in February and Asher and Katie's are in April.  I am always excited to start planning for their birthdays, and Pinterest helps so much with endless ideas and inspiration!  Last year Claire had a Dora the Explorer birthday, Asher had a shark themed celebration, and Katie's birthday was inspired by her obsession with Paris!  I wanted to share a few pictures of some of their decorations.  Some of the ideas and parties I see on the web are just amazing, but way, way, way out of our price range, so we try and keep our parties inexpensive but still lots of fun!  You can do a lot with balloons, streamers, a computer and a printer!
For Claire's party, I still didn't have a working camera, and we mainly celebrated with family, so I don't have many pictures, but I took several of the shark party and Paris party that I would love to share with you!






 



No comments: