- Our Claire turned THREE this past week! Can't even believe our baby is so big! We haven't had a chance to celebrate yet...we have had the flu :(
- The sunshine is beautiful this morning!
- Our heater is working wonderfully (which is great...because it's very cold!)
- I can hear Claire and Asher playing quietly and watching Veggie Tales in the living room.
- We have almost survived this round of the winter stomach bug...Daddy and Asher are still down for the count, but I think they will be ok!
- I have had a pair of cardinals visiting the bird feeder this morning-they are so beautiful and remind me of my Grandma Rench.
- I have coffee.
- Last night there was a beautiful sunset, and it reminded me of my dad.
- I have a gigantic, ginormous, humongous pile of clean laundry to fold...and I am truly thankful for it :)
Actions Prove Your Faith
49 minutes ago