Wednesday, March 19, 2008

36 weeks!

I missed my "beginning of the week" entry to talk about what week we are on...so I am trying to catch up! I went to the doctor yesterday and everything still seems to be going well. She checked to see if there is any dialation happening, and there is not...he still has a few weeks to stay though...so that's ok. She did order another sonogram to check his growth, however, because I am measuring a little small, and I've only gained a total of 8 pounds. I am not too worried about that, because he is a very strong little guy, and I am a big girl with lots of room for him without my belly poking out too far. It will be great to get another little peek at him before the big arrival. :o) I love him so much...I can't wait to see him.

My work has been VERY stressful lately, and there are some days when I do nothing but worry about going back to work after the maternity leave. I know that I shouldn't worry about that already, but my heart literally hurts when I think about leaving him. I HAVE too keep hope and faith that God will put something in place to allow me to stay at home with him. My sister has given me some ideas about possibly watching other kids in our home, and I visited with my old pal, Vickie about that too. Both of them are SAHM's by keeping other children along with theirs during the day. Kris is a little shakey about that...he's just not completly convinced that it would work for us. I don't know...I just know that I have to explore every single option. I know that God has plans for us...he's already us shown so much of what grace and amazing miracles he is capable of...and I know there are more in store...I just know it! :o)

No comments: