Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Skipping ahead to week 38!



I visited Dr. yesterday, and she has *officially* moved my due date up to April 9th, so that means that even if I need to be induced, we will have a baby in our family by April 14th! Yay! I am so very excited! Everything is still going well, although I caught up on 4 pounds of weight gain this week--yikes! I think it was the Easter food...too many chocolate eggs! We had a nice Easter. Crystal an

d Michael and the kids came over to color eggs and have a little egg hunt on Saturday, and we went to church and I fixed an Easter dinner on Sunday with ham, hashbrown casserole, corn casserole, green beans, and Rhodes rolls. We also took our yearly picture with the big rabbit at the park-it's amazing that Katie is getting as tall as the rabbits! :o) I will have to add some pictures.

No comments: