Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Giving each day to God...

This morning I was just having a rough morning. Katie and I stayed up too late last night, I woke up at 3:30 worrying about work, and I just didn't sleep well at all. I grumped at Katie a little bit, and got around late myself. I decided that I just needed to take a minute, hold Katie, and pray. I prayed that God would just take this day and make it his. I prayed for him to just come into our lives and help us through the day. I realized later that I shouldn't just do that when I'm having a bad day, but everyday...everyday should be his...

I had been doing really well with reading the Bible every morning, but I've gotten away from it the past few weeks, and I can really tell the difference...I just KNOW that I NEED Christ and His word in my life EVERY DAY...EVERY SINGLE DAY.

No comments: