Thursday, July 01, 2010

July 1

It's July 1st, and it was 68 degrees this morning...wonderful!  It's so beautiful outside.  We're heading out to the new house to mow and take down wallpaper today.  I think I'm going to let Katie do some smoke balls and snakes while we're hanging out there today.  I love the 4th of July! 

Katie has her last softball game tonight.  She enjoyed it this year, but the team didn't do too well.  They lost every game. :o(  But, she learned a lot, and had fun!  She especially loved learning the little softball cheer, Big Bad Katie, Rip one down the middle...ha!  She is a good encourager of the other little girls...she cheers them on from the outfield!  Bless her heart!

We still haven't sold our house...and there are times when I just can't stand the anxiety of waiting, but I know God has a plan.  He knows all about this.  He knows the desires of our hearts.  He knows what lies ahead.  I'm so thankful for this!

I think that's all for today!

No comments: