Wednesday, October 17, 2007

15 Weeks!

http://www.ehd.org/science_imagegal_4.php#12to16

Click the link above and scroll down to the middle of the page, there is an amazing 4D of a baby the same age as ours! So precious! I can't believe I have one of those miracles growing in ME!

We are 15 weeks this week, and suddenly, I feel ok about this pregnancy. There is something in me that just kind of relaxed this week, kind of like an internal sigh of relief. I have been so nervous and scared up to this point...just continuously worrying about the possibility of having to grieve again.

Pregnancy stuff coming up...
Friday, 19th-Meet with dietician
Wednesday, 24th-see Dr.
Thursday, 1st-lab tests-triple screen for Down's Syndrome
Wednesday, 7th-sonogram to see if we are having a daughter or son! :o)

Please keep praying for our little one!

No comments: