Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Nursery ideas...

Kris and I went uptown today for lunch, and we stopped at the hardware store to get some brackets for his shelves in the garage. They have a beautiful home decor section so we browsed in there for a little while. We found some really wonderful things for the baby's room. There is a print/painted framed art, that has Sweet Dreams, and a little sentiment on it...it's a pretty dark baby blue with a dark brown frame. I am wondering about the possibility of doing the baby's room (if it's a boy) in dark baby blue and chocolate brown, and if it's a girl, in a darker baby pink and chocolate brown...with kind of a pottery barn feel. I think that would be so nice. Our crib and changing table are a walnut stain color, and the trim in the room is already walnut stain color too. I think it might be nice and calming. We are planning to have the crib, changing table, a rocker, and dresser in there. I can't wait to have it started. Ok--just needed to get these ideas down before I forget them!

No comments: