Sunday, April 18, 2010

In God's Heart...Happy Birthday, my sweet girl!


To Katie, my sweet, almost 10 year old girl:

In God’s heart, you are…
created
I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made. PSALM 139:14 NIV
chosen
The Lord has chosen you to be His treasured possession. DEUTERONOMY 14:2 NIV
celebrated
He will take great delight in you…
He will rejoice over you with singing. ZEPHANIAH 3:17 NIV
cherished
I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness. JEREMIAH 31:3 NIV

Source:  http://www.incourage.me/

Sis, I love you so incredibly much!  You are my sweet girl!  You have such a beautiful, generous heart!  I love you with all of my heart! I hope you have a beautiful birthday tomorrow!  Love you sooooo much!!
XOXOXOX
Love,
Mama

No comments: