Wednesday, September 22, 2010

First day of Fall!

Today is the first day of fall!  Fall is my favorite season, I just love everything about it!  I'm joining in the Fall Festival at This Blessed Nest!  There is some amazing inspiration there!  Be sure and check the previous week's Festival's too! 



This was a serving platter I created using an old ceramic urn and a stoneware platter.  I turned the urn upside down, gorilla glued it to the platter, and spray painted it glossy black.  I added a small grapevine wreath, some little leafy wreaths that I bought from Dollar General a couple of years ago, and a 1/2 price ceramic pumpkin from Hobby Lobby.   Just kind of fun fall centerpiece for our dining room table!


Just a little centerpiece for our eating bar.  Love my ceramic rooster from Hobby Lobby (from at least 5 years ago!)  I move him around all of the time!  The little pedestal bowl was made using a wooden candlestick and a small stoneware bowl.  Again, I gorilla glued them together and spray painted them with Wal-Mart flat white paint. 

Thanks for visiting!  Hope everyone has a beautiful day!


1 comment:

nest of posies said...

heeeeyyyy!!!

look at your displays. love them.
i so need to jump on the bandwangon and find stuff i can glue together for displays. i love that last one you painted white. so clever!

thanks for linking up to the FALL FESTIVAL!!!

kellie