Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tomorrow is our sonogram!

Yay!  I am praying that we will be able to see if we're having a boy or a girl, but mostly I just want to see a healthy, growing baby in there!  I am really struggling with not being able to feel the baby move.  I try to feel it, I lay still, sit still, move around, rub my belly, talk to the baby, I've tried everything!  I just have very little feeling in my belly area.  I loved that experience with Katie and Asher, and it will break my heart if I never get to feel this sweet baby move.  Maybe as baby gets bigger, I will feel those sweet feet.

I will be 19 weeks along on Thursday. I feel a lot better, morning sickness seems to be over for the most part (Thank Goodness!).  I just have that full/bloated feeling now, and don't feel like eating too much. 

Katie wants to go to the sonogram with us, but we haven't decided exactly what to do yet.  I would love for her to see her new baby brother or sister, but I am afraid of how she would feel if something wasn't right.  I know I just worry too much!  We'll probably let her go, so it will be all four of us in that little sonogram room anxious to see our new baby!

No comments: