Friday, February 11, 2011

By this time next Friday...

...Kris should be holding our littlest girlie in his arms!  It's hard to believe that our c-section is one week from today!  When I look back over the last nine months, the last year, the last three years, the last 15 years, I am just amazed at all that God has done!  I was talking to a friend the other day and realized while talking with her that every prayer that I've prayed for our family has been answered...some not in the ways that we expected, but God has lead us and taken care of us every step of the way...He is faithful!  We have gone from a little family of three, so deep in financial debt and uncertainty of not being able to have another child, broken from a failed adoption, to a family of almost 5, and the debt is so much better!  I remember writing this post when I had no hope of ever being a stay at home mom, of ever having another child, and I was so discouraged about my job as a case manager.  It is hard for me to grasp the amazing ability of God to take care of us, to know exactly what to do to comfort us, to get us through days like that.  Now here we are...a week away from holding a brand new precious life in our arms...seven days away from being a family of five...and I feel so incredibly blessed!

No comments: