Monday, December 10, 2007

22 weeks!

We're 22 weeks along this week. It's hard to believe that we only have 18 weeks to go! Kris thinks time will fly after Christmas, and I think he's right. Christmas week will be 24 weeks, and New's Year's Day will be 25 weeks, so time will be moving right along.

We have a day off school today, we've been having a little ice storm that has left everything very slick! Supposed to get one more round of freezing rain this afternoon, and rain and snow until Thursday this week! Yikes!

I'm trying to come up with my menu for Christmas Eve. Kris's family is coming over. So far, I have on my menu:

Salami roll-ups
BBQ Little Smokies
Hanky-Panky's
Pigs in a blanket
Sauerkraut Cheese Dip and Chips

I need to come up with some other ideas, for maybe some sweet stuff...mmm...making my list is making me hungry!

No comments: