Thursday, December 06, 2007

Winter-y weather!

It's sleeting here this morning, but I feel so much better today than I did yesterday. Yesterday I needed to call on my Lord, and I did, but it was a tiny, lame, quiet, unenthusiastic call to him...and He listened anyway, and brought a better day today. He brought a beautiful morning with my sweet girl. We woke up at 6 and talked and giggled and laughed until almost 7...He gave that to me...that precious time with her...was a direct gift from God! Goodness, I'm so grateful for that. It made my ENTIRE day so much better...I love her so much.


I ordered an outfit for Asher this morning. I still had some $ on my Gymboree gift card, so I got him a puppy outfit for church...maybe for his dedication day at Church. April and May are sometimes a little chilly, so I think they might be ok. So cute for our sweet boy!

No comments: