Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Junie B. Jones reading marathon!

Katie has been reading like crazy-cakes lately! We went to the library after school yesterday, and she chose 4 Junie B. Jones books and has read two of them already! I checked out Home to Harmony by Philip Gulley. I have only had time to read the first chapter, but I really like it so far. I hardly ever read...but I think I am going to try harder to make time to read both my Bible and other stories of families and faith.

Confession: I watched 3 (yes-three!) episodes of Grey's last night. Katie slept in her bed, and I hadn't watched any at all this season, so I decided I would just watch one on the laptop. I sort-of regret it, honestly, because I am so tired today...and because Grey's is obviously not about families and faith...yeah...not sure that was such a great idea to watch those. That's all I'm going to say about that for now.

Kris pulled in right as Katie and I were pulling out from our street today. He was so happy to see us, he loves that girl of ours so much! I miss him when he is gone to work all night.

I think that's all for today.

No comments: