Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Blessings and Prayers

I am blessed to have a husband who has given his heart to God.
I am blessed to have an amazing daughter, who has also given her heart to God.
I am blessed to have a squirmy boy growing inside me...who will hopefully, someday give his heart to God.
I am blessed to have so many good friends that I know I will see in Heaven someday.
I'm so thankful for those things, because really, that's what it all comes down to.

There are lots of prayers that I want to remember to pray in the coming hours and days. I thought it might help if I list them here, so I won't forget:
Anita W.'s sister, Lana, for the lump in her neck to be benign.
Brother Todd Hamilton, from Katie's school, collapsed during Chapel today, and was life-flighted to Wichita.
Dustin and his family, his sister passed away in a car accident this past week.
Evelyn, struggling with TTC.
Anita B., being without her mom and Don for the holidays.
Tim and Trina, for Tim to progress and Trina to have comfort and strength.
Melissa and her family, for them to have safe travel home for Christmas.
The lady that Kris works with who is struggling with depression and sadness.
For all of my children in foster care who will be away from their Mom's and Dad's for Christmas.
For everyone who is alone or struggling this Christmas-God be with them and give them strength and hope.

No comments: