Monday, February 25, 2008

33 weeks!

We are at 33 weeks this week! It's getting so close. Our first baby shower is this weekend, and I am really excited about it! Asher boy is still squirming quite a bit, but I can tell that he is getting cramped in there...he pushes so hard that sometimes I think he is trying to escape! I love that feeling, but I can't wait to hold him in my arms for the first time.

I have been trying to get things caught up at work, but honestly, my heart is already home. I am still praying to be a stay at home mom. I am willing to do whatever God has for me to do, but in my own selfishness for my own family, I really want to be at home. I have to believe that He is in control, and knows the plans that He has for me. There is no other way I would get through the day without knowing down deep in my heart that God has things in his hands. There is a new song by Natalie Grant, called "In Better Hands" that I just love. I am going to see if I can find a link to it...here it is: http://new.music.yahoo.com/videos/--55692603

It think that's all for today.

No comments: