Monday, February 18, 2008

Do not fear...

http://peterwade.com/articles/wade/fearpl.shtml
Someone said that there are the words "do not fear" 365 times in the Bible, and that is one for every day of the year. I just found the article above, and it gave me some encouragement. I wanted to add it in to read through later. Today has been a very stressful day of work. I drove 160 miles, had 2 very stressful incidents, and tonight getting home from work, I snapped Kris and Katie's heads off, because of the stress of work. Not because of anything they had done, but because of my work stress. It's ironic to me that I take out my frustrations on the two people that I love the most and should be taking care of, because of the stress of taking care of other people's families. They left me here. Kris said he would take Katie out for a drive so I could finish my work. Before he left, he said, why don't you read the Bible for a little while, you'll feel better. I opened my Bible randomly (but yet by HIS plan) to Isaiah 41:10 which says, "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." I prayed and let him hear all of my frustrations, and cried out to him, and he gave me that verse. What an amazing God HE is...the one who holds my heart.
When Kris and Katie get home, I just want to hold them, and tell them I love them so much, and ask them to forgive me.

No comments: