Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Woohoo-30 Weeks!

Since I am awake, anyway, I might as well post my weekly update-we're at 30 weeks this week! Yahoo!!! Only 9 or 10 more weeks to go! I am feeling good this week...much better than last week. I see Dr. again on Wednesday, to check my ketones. Hopefully I will get a better report this time. I am trying to drink my water, and keeping a close eye on my sugar. Yesterday at lunch time I had a few oatmeal cookies, and those really did not work out...I guess even sugar mixed with oats is not good. I just need to stay on the straight and narrow with that.

Tonight I woke up at 1am, and I really have no idea why. I decided to blog for a bit, and was looking at older posts. I listened to that BP/SE New Again song, and decided that I shouldn't keep it for just myself and my faithful (whole entire two people!!) blog readers. I hope no one thinks I'm a weirdo, but I sent a link to it to my whole entire address book...yikes...I am sure some will think I've lost my mind. I've been thinking about what exactly I've done to reach people, though, and well...I'm falling short. I need to reach people for Christ...that's what I am called to do.

Last night we went to the park and zoo. After receiving 13" of snow on Thursday, it was almost 70 degrees yesterday! It was beautiful. Katie and I got home, rounded up Kris, and we spent the evening walking through the zoo, playing in the park, and we even had a picnic dinner. It was really nice. I am so blessed to have those two...they are the greatest of all my blessings!

No comments: