Saturday, February 23, 2008

Exciting weekend!







I just wanted to share a few pictures from our weekend so far. Katie tested for her second orange tip on her way to the orange belt in karate. She did so well! We are so proud of her! She really listens to Master Lewis, and enjoys karate so much! They always begin each testing with prayer, and end each testing with board breaking. This is Katie's third board!


Tonight Katie and Kris went to the Daddy-Daughter Ball! Our wonderful neighbor, Kara, came over and fixed Katie's hair so beautifully! Kris bought her a wrist corsage, and she was so excited about wearing it! She looked so pretty, and Kris looked so handsome...I am such a blessed person to have those two in my life!
Asher and I are just hanging out. He is squirming around in my belly, and I'm going to tackle the "sock basket" (yikes!)




No comments: