Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Another sleepless night, and dr. visit update

I can't sleep. Last night I woke up at midnight, and was awake most of the rest of the night. I guess I am preparing for those sleepless nights when baby arrives. I have a lot of time to think during that time, and last night I couldn't stop thinking about doing something with women's ministry at our church. Kris had one of those nights the other night when he couldn't sleep, and was thinking about men's ministry. It's kind of crazy. Anyhoo...
I went to the doctor's office today. Dr. was delivering a baby but I saw the nurse and she did the normal checks. I lost 6 pounds this week. I was shocked. I am not sure why. I have really been trying to watch my sugars, but I haven't really been eating too much less. She said that my ketones looked good this time, though. So I don't know what's going on. Baby Asher seems to be doing good. He has been a little squirmer--just wiggling so much. I love that feeling. I love this little guy so much, I can' t wait to see him. I just want to hold him. There were two brand new babies in the waiting room today, and I just can't wait to see our little one.

No comments: