Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Lord's Provision

I have been thinking of the way that God provides for us. We have had some tiny extra blessings lately (diapers and baby food given to us, a beautiful sunset, lots of other tiny, wonderful things) that I know are just His way of giving us sweet little kisses on our foreheads. You know the kind...the ones that we just plant on our kids' heads randomly and without a thought...just to let them know we love them? Tonight in our small group study we talked about God's provision. It seems strange to even doubt that God does not have everything we need under control. He does have it in his hands. I head back to work full time tomorrow, and I am praying that His provision will be clear and I can return home to be with my kiddos soon. Please help me trust in You, O Lord.

No comments: