Friday, July 18, 2008

Raq, Shaq, and Bennie!

This morning I read a few passages from the Bible, from an old sermon from Pastor Hendrix, and I said a prayer for God to reveal himself to me through his word this morning. I opened the Bible randomly, and it opened to the story about the three men who refused to worship an idol and were thrown into the firey furnace, only to be saved by an angel of God. I can't spell their names so I am referring to them in their veggie tales names (in the title). God, who is mighty and powerful, and everlasting and perfect and holy, can take care of me and my little family too. If we hold strong to our faith and belief in HIM, we can get through anything.
I meet with my supervisor today, to talk about options for me to stay at home with my children. I am really not sure what will happen. I am TRUSTING GOD with all of my heart, that HE will show me the way, and will work in our lives TODAY! Even if I need to leave my position completely, and have no job, I know he will take care of us. He is faithful and loves us more than we can imagine. Thank you, O Lord, for your care and love for us.

No comments: