1. Asher gets "three scoops" of formula in his 4 ounce bottle.
2. The laundry pile is 3 feet tall...and I'm not kidding.
3. The dish pile is 1 foot tall...not kidding about that either.
4. Taco Inn becomes the daily menu.
5. Stargate Atlantis marathons run continuously.
I have gone back to work, and things are just not the same without me. Kris has been doing an awesome job with the kids while I go on my home visits and to the office, but the routine, consistency, and cleanliness of our home has declined...just a little.
In all honesty, I am trying to see humor in something that actually breaks my heart. Lord, please, please, please move in our lives (before the Raith invade!)
Three DIY Painted Furniture Projects
4 hours ago