Thursday, July 03, 2008

We've almost got it figured out (and some brags about accomplishments!)






Our sweet girl learned to ride her big bike without training wheels this week! It was amazing. She found out that daycare was going to have bike day today, and insisted that we get the bike out and try it so she could take it today. I got it out for her, and she instantly figured it out! I was shocked! So we're on the hunt for a helmet. I may check at garage sales, but we may splurge and buy one at WM for $13.96. We're going to be on the hunt for a baby bike seat too, so we can all ride together. Katie has also been swimming in the 13' water all this week at swimming lessons. She has done so well, and doesn't seem afraid of the water.

I have been working on the budget, and am within a couple hundred dollars of being able to give notice at work and become a stay at home mom. I went back to work this week, and it has been nice in some ways to be back, but I have missed the kids, and I can feel the demands and stress mounting already. Asher has had "blow-ups" (Katie's term) in his diapers all three days, and I think it's from having his routine disrupted. I have been praying for some confirmation from the Lord, I just want His blessing. I know he has plans for us, and more than anything I want to be obedient.

Let me see if I can find some pictures from this week.






No comments: