Friday, September 28, 2007

Adding to Katie's Christmas list...

I have decided that I am going to keep track of all of the Christmas ideas floating around in my head right here...so I know where they are. Kris and I were talking about Katie's list, and he wants to add a bb gun and UNO Attack game....sounds to me like he wants to get a bunch of Katie's gifts for himself! :o)

Today I brought Roger Whitaker with me to work, and I tell you, there is nothing like his voice to bring about Christmas memories. I know I am just crazy, thinking about Christmas so much, but I love it, I can't help myself.

I think Katie is spending the night with Mom tonight. Dad is going to a rendezvous so Katie is going to go hang out with Mom and get ALL of the attention! She loves that. I think that might be her favorite thing ever, hanging out with her Grandma. I think I am going to scrapbook...possibly. The house is a disaster, so I should probably clean, but I would really like to scrapbook. It's the only thing I can think of to do that doesn't cost money, because I already have everything I need to do it.

Baby notes-My friend Anita is expecting little Aiden any day now...I am so excited for them! She is going to be an awesome mom!

We have a doctor appointment next Thursday, I can't wait!

No comments: