Monday, September 10, 2007

Our baby is ok!


Oh my gosh, I can't even believe it. Kris called Dr.'s office on Friday, to see what the blood test results were. They had to check and call us back. The nurse called back and said that my hormones were "high" so they wanted me to go to the hospital on Monday for a better sonogram. Kris told them that we couldn't possibly wait until Monday, because we were already so devestated. She called and got us in for Friday. We went to the hospital and the technician decided to do a belly sonogram first. She found it immediately! We were able to see the head and bottom, and most importantly, the beating heart (172 bpm)! We are so incredibly relieved, shocked, amazed, and just downright happy-we feel so blessed! We are not as far along as I had calculated, but the technician said that's really common for ladies whose cycles are irregular. On Friday, we were 8 weeks and 3 days along. Our new due date is April 15th-so 4 days before Katie's birthday! She is thrilled. Her faith was unwaivering-the entire time I was so incredibly heartbroken and sad-she kept saying that she knew there had to be a baby in there. There is! We are thrilled!

No comments: