Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Yellow Belt!


Katie received her yellow belt in karate last night. We are so proud of her! She really is enjoying karate, and we are happy to have her in something that is so good for her. We're proud of you, Sis!
In other news with our sweet pea-she has accepted Jesus into her heart and had asked our pastor a couple of weeks ago when she could be baptized, and she told him she wanted to do it "right away!" so she will be being baptized this Sunday evening. She wrote her testimony for Kris to read during her baptism:
"I want to be baptized because I do believe in God and that I want to be sure about God. I believe that God is powerful and strong. I know Heaven is good, and I want to go there. I believe that Jesus died on the cross for my sins and he lives in my heart."
Aren't those beautiful words coming from a 7 year old-wow-she amazes me sometimes! She really does have a child-like faith that Kris and I need to learn from every day!

No comments: