Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Favorites!

I just want to share a little about my 35 year old self, so that some day the kids (kids-I just said kids...I have two of them...can you believe it???) can look back and see what I was like. I love hearing my mom talk about when she was a mom to young kids, and I have lots of memories of her doing things for us and sometimes being stressed because of us!  Ha!   I want my kids to have memories and know what I was like as a mom in my 30's.  I want them to know the good and the not-so-good, but for today, I just want to share some things that are just fun!
My favorite color is red!  I love all things colorful and crafty.  I love scrapbooking, sewing (a tiny bit), and hot-gluing (you didn't know that it was a craft?!?!).  I love Crocs!  I know they have kind of gone out of style, but I just think they are ultra comfortable and cute!  The red Crocs below were on sale for $19.99 at crocs.com but they don't have my size.  I have been looking at things to decorate the new house, and I found these pillows that I love, but I don't think I can afford more than one...ha!  They are $19.99 each (on sale!)   I was looking for red stuff for my kitchen and found a website that is called, "Red and White Kitchen", but they only sell wholesale, so I won't be getting that cute cherries tote bag...so all in all...these are just things that I like, not things I have or will be getting! (so really...totally pointless pictures...but they make me smile!)

Crocs from crocs.com
 
Pillows from Lands End


Tote from RedandWhiteKitchen.com

No comments: