Friday, March 12, 2010

Today!

This morning I heard Kris playing "Ninja" with Katie, and they were laughing and giggling, and then later I heard him reading "Melmo" to Asher...what a great dad he is...and this was all before 7am!  I am just so blessed to have him.  I know that God had a great plan for us being together, even when we first met and were living lives that weren't pleasing to Him...He still knew...that someday it would come down to a good morning kiss, Ninja and Melmo (who Elmo is affectionately known as at our house)...

Photo, itsjust4me.com

We have a busy day today.  Our realtor is coming at 1:30 to list the house!  Yay!  We all cleaned like banshees last night and this morning, and I think we are pretty much ready.  Kris and I both have a peace about this, we're not anxious about "when" we'll sell the house, or if we can afford it until  then...we just know that God has a super great plan for our family! 

We are also having my Dad's birthday get together this evening at our house!  Crystal called last night and we decided on Frito Chili Pies and Cake.  Kris was already making the chili this morning before I left for work!  He's just great!  Anyhoo...it's Friday, and I am so very blessed!
Photo, Seattlest.com

No comments: