Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Preparing for rain...

Nope, not for the showers that are forecasted for Saturday morning (but not Sunday--YAY!), but for God's rain!  In one of my most favorite movies, Facing the Giants, the main character talks about preparing for rain, after praying for it.  He was praying for his football team to succeed, for his family to grow, to overcome infertility, he was praying to grow closer to God.  He talked about getting ready for God to rain down mercy and blessings!  I need to keep focused on staying ready for the rain!  I am ready...well...almost...I need to vacuum and mop before our buyers come in for a peek...but I'm ready!

It has been so nice to have a break from work this week.  I've been able to have quiet devotional time in the morning, been able to keep up on laundry (well kind-of), and have been able to sit on the floor with Asher and just play a little bit.  It has been a much needed break!  (THANKS SABRINA!)

No comments: